Community
The Cambridge-Isanti Women’s Connection will hold its monthly luncheon Monday, May 11. This month’s guest speaker is Debbie Crabtree from Fergus Falls. Crabtree will speak about “An Eternal Investment.” The special feature is Leader Spring Fashion Show, hosted by Nola Howe. Special music is ...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
A free informational session for those new to Medicare, caring for someone on Medicare, or just want more information will be held from 4-6 p.m. Monday, May 11 at Braham Area High School. The class will provide information on Medicare Parts A, B, C, D and supplemental insurance options. Central MN C...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
Leah Sedler, 34, is a 1999 Cambridge-Isanti High School graduate and ran in the Boston Marathon for the first time April 20. “My enjoyment of running was birthed in the Cambridge community. So many people were supportive of me as I was growing up: family, coaches, youth group leaders, teachers, fr...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
Join Braham Community Education for a full day of spectacular tours. They will begin their travel to Glencoe, Minnesota for a visit at the Mohr Family Farm. After enjoying a cup of coffee and delicious treat, they will take a tour of the art studio of well known rural artist, Bonnie Mohr. The tour i...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
    The Braham Area Business Expo was held on Thursday, April 23 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Braham Event Center. Braham Chamber sponsored the first time expo. Everyone of all ages were invited to this free event to visit the booths of over 30 local businesses and enter for drawings...Read More
facebook icon
twitter icon
comments icon
up arrow
up arrow
Don't Miss A Thing!

Our news stories are now available through email. Simply enter your email address below and click “Subscribe” to see the new stories every day.