The Isanti County Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on May 11, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. in the County Board Room of the Isanti County Government Center, 555 – 18th Avenue SW, Cambridge, MN 55008 to consider the following requests:
1. The request of Keith Fluth, 37956 Variolite Street NW, Dalbo, MN 55017, to present a preliminary plat of Countryview 2. Legal description is Outlot A of Countryview of Section 19, Township 37, Range 25 Dalbo Township.
2. The request of Todd William Hanson, 33803 Naples St NE, Cambridge, MN 55008, to present a preliminary plat of Todds Corner. Legal description is the W 1/2 of the SW 1/4 of the NW 1/4 of Section 26, Township 36, Range 23 Cambridge Township.
3. The request of Elmer & Lorraine Olson LLC, Chief Manager Roger W Olson, 7237 S. 173rd Street, Omaha, NE 68136, to present a preliminary plat of Dimaggio Acres. Legal description is the SW 1/4 of the SE 1/4 except the East 595.8 of Section 24, Township 35, Range 22 North Branch Township.
4. The request of Clark Hauger, 2323 Crest View Dr, Mora, MN 55051, for a conditional use permit for a retreat center to offer hospitality, education, and Spiritual renewal with temporary lodging. Legal description is the S 1/2 of the SE 1/4 fct of Section 12, Township 36, Range 25 Wyanett Township.
5. The request of Megan Sandberg and Marsha Swanberg, 25751 Lily Street NW, Isanti, MN 55040, for an Interim Use Permit for a second dwelling, temporary in nature, for an elderly dependent or disabled member of the family of the persons who are occupying the principal dwelling on the premises. Legal description is the SW 1/4 of the NW 1/4 of Section 16, Township 34, Range 24 Stanford Township.
6. Review Objective No. 11 of the Isanti County Comprehensive Plan.
Dated: April 20, 2017
Published in the
Isanti County News
April 26, 2017