BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT
The Isanti County Board of Adjustment will hold a public hearing on Thursday, May 11 2017 at 9:00 a.m. in the County Board Room of the Isanti County Government Center, 555 – 18th Avenue SW, Cambridge, MN 55008 to consider the following requests:
1. The request of Patrick & Terri Gerold, 2913 397th Avenue NW, Braham, MN 55006, to construct an addition to a dwelling with less than the required setback from the center line of a County Road and with less than the required setback to the accessory building. Legal description is Pt of the NE 1/4 of the SW 1/4 of Section 16, Township 37, Range 25, Maple Ridge Township.
2. The request of John Pohl, 7405 County Road 5 NE, North Branch, MN 55056, to vary the lot width requirement for a proposed lot. Legal description is Outlot A John Pohl Addition of Section 21, Township 35, Range 22, North Branch Township.
3. The request of Heymer Limited Partnership (Red Bridge Farms), 33237 Jarvis St NW, Princeton, MN 55371, to construct two pole buildings (confinement buildings) to be used as a feed lot operation with less than the required setback to the side property line and with less than the required setback to the rear property line. Legal description is the SW 1/4 of the SE 1/4 and the N 1/2 of the SE 1/4 of the SE 1/4 of Section 32, Township 36, Range 25, Wyanett Township.
4. The request of Precision Contracting Holdings, LLC, 7550 250th Avenue NE, Stacy, MN 55079, to construct a garage with less than the required setback from the center line of a County Road. Legal description is Pt of Govt Lot 1 of Section 22, Township 34, Range 22, Oxford Township.
5. The request of Betty J, Krysinski, 30850 Cedar Crest Trail NE, North Branch, MN 55056, Dianne M. Patras-Smith & David Smith-Patras, 30840 Cedar Crest Trail, North Branch, MN 55056, to allow a subdivision of a parcel smaller than permitted by the Isanti County Zoning Ordinance without having to plat and that the subdivision and transfer of a proposed parcel does not result in a loss of any building rights held by the Betty J Krysinski parcel with a legal description described as Pt of the NE 1/4 of the NW 1/4 of Section 16, Township 35, Range 22. Legal description is for the NW 1/4 of the NW 1/4 and PT of the NE 1/4 of the NW 1/4 of Section 16, Township 35, Range 22 North Branch Township.
6. The request of John Foley, 4905 337th Avenue NE, Cambridge, MN 55008, to construct an addition with less than the required setback from the side property line. Legal description is Lot 4 Block 2 Bayview Addition, Section 25, Township 36, Range 23 Cambridge Township.
Dated: April 20, 2017
Isanti County Zoning Administrator
Published in the
Isanti County News
April 26, 2017