CHILD IN NEED OF PROTECTION OR SERVICES MATTER
State of Minnesota
Judicial District: Tenth
Court File Number: 30-JV-17-46
Case Type: Juvenile
In the Matter of the Welfare of the
Ashley Marie Quinn
NOTICE TO: Ashely Marie Quinn, above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Child In Need of Protection or Services Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at 555 18th Avenue NW. Cambridge, MN 55008. Minnesota, alleging that the child(ren) of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) is/are in need of protection or services.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Child In Need of Protection or Services Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at 555 18th Avenue NW, Cambridge, MN 55008. Minnesota, on March 21, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. or as soon after as the Matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
Dated: March 6, 2017
WITNESS, the Honorable Amy R. Brosnahan
Judge of District Court
By: /s/ Heather Holland
Deputy Court Administrator
Published in the
Isanti County News
March 15, 2017