NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Dated: May 9, 2014
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated June 12, 2008, executed by Brian J. Vouk and Laura I. Martin-Vouk, husband and wife, as Mortgagor to Minnco Credit Union, as Mortgagee, and filed for record July 7, 2008, as Document No. 391187, in the Office of the County Recorder of Isanti County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The Mortgage has been assigned as follows: None.
3. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was Forty Thousand and 00/100 Dollars ($40,000.00).
4. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any paid by the holder of the Mortgage is One Hundred Twenty Thousand and Two Hundred Seventy and 88/100 ($120,270.88).
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
The North Half of the Southwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (N 1/2 of SW 1/4 of NW 1/4), Section Thirty (30), Township Thirty-five (35), Range Twenty-four (24), excepting therefrom the South Half of the Northwest Quarter of the Southwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (S 1/2 of NW 1/4 of SW 1/4 of NW 1/4), and further excepting the West 545 feet of the North Half of the Northwest Quarter of Southwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (N 1/2 of NW 1/4 of SW 1/4 of NW 1/4). Together with an easement over and across the East 66 feet of the South Half of the Southwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (S 1/2 of SW 1/4 of NW 1/4), according to the United States Government Survey thereof and situate in Isanti County, Minnesota.
Parcel No. 02.030.1600
Property Address: 4601 289th Avenue NW, Isanti, MN 55040
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Isanti County, Minnesota, at public auction on June 26, 2014, at 10:00 a.m. at Isanti County Sheriffs Office at 509 18th Avenue SW, Cambridge, MN 55008.
8. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor(s) or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
9. If this is an owner occupied single-family dwelling, the premises must be vacated by December 26, 2014, at 11:59 p.m.
10. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
11. THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT, ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Attorney for Mortgagee or Assignee of Mortgage:
Minnco Credit Union
MORTGAGEE OR ASSIGNEE OF MORTGAGE
Jimmy A. Lindberg, I.D. No. 63290
LINDBERG & McKINNIS, P.A.
200 – 3rd Avenue NE, Suite 300
Cambridge, MN 55008
Published in the
Isanti County News
May 14, 21, 28,
June 4, 11, 18, 2014
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE