The Braham City Council renewed its agreement with Eagan-based law firm Campbell Knutson for city-related legal consultation services during the council meeting May 6.
The agreement calls for a $10 per hour increase from the previous agreement, and there hasn’t been an increase since 2008.
In other action, the council approved:
- A 2014 water-sewer contract license for Stanchfield-based Muddy Gap Hollow Inc.
- A records management policy.
- Special event permits for the Special Ed 5K for brain aneurism awareness and the Dollars for Scholars 5K run.
- A change order of about $16,400 for an engineering project.
- A $500 donation to community education for summer recreation.