February 20th, 2014
The Isanti County Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday,
March 13th, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. in the County Board Room of the Isanti County Government Center, 555 – 18th Avenue SW, Cambridge, MN 55008 to consider the following requests:
1. The request of Corrine Murray, 10501 281st Avenue NW, Zimmerman, MN 55398, to present a preliminary plat of Hidden Meadow. Legal description is Pt. of the SW 1/4 of the SE 1/4 of Section 8, Township 34, Range 25, Stanford Township.
2. The request of Herbert Knutson, 27749 Bayshore Drive NW, Isanti, MN 55040 & Thomas & Diana Christian, 10989 181st Avenue NW, Elk River, MN 55330, to rezone property from Shoreland Residential to Shoreland Water Oriented Commercial. Legal description is Pt. of the SW 1/4 of the SE 1/4 & Pt. of Govt. Lot 2 of Section 32, Township 35, Range 24, Bradford Township.
3. The request of Robert & Mary Wicht, 2317 269th Avenue NW, Isanti, MN 55040 & Verizon Wireless, 10801 Bush Lake Road, Bloomington, MN 55438, for a conditional use permit for a cellular tower. Legal description is the SW 1/4 of the SW 1/4 of Section 3, Township 34, Range 24, Stanford Township.
4. The request of New Hope Community Church, 145 2nd Avenue SE, Cambridge, MN 55008, to amend their existing conditional use permit dated October 16th, 2013 for a Church and little league baseball complex within the shoreland district. Legal description is Pt. of Govt. Lot 1 of Section 35, Township 36, Range 23, Cambridge Township.
5. The request of TouAxia Vang & Ger Mai Xiong, 8350 277th Avenue NE, North Branch, MN, 55056, for an interim use permit for a kennel. Legal description is Pt. of the NW 1/4 of the NW 1/4 described as the East 709.50 of Section 2,Township 34, Range 22, Oxford Township.
6. To consider changes to the Rural Retail Tourism Ordinance.
Isanti County Zoning Administrator
Published in the
Isanti County News
February 26, 2014