The Isanti County Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, December 12th, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. in the County Board Room of the Isanti County Government Center, 555 – 18th Avenue SW, Cambridge, MN 55008 to consider the following requests:
1. The request of Shawn & Kathy Black, 5500 259th Avenue NE, Stacy, MN 55079, to present a preliminary plat of Black Family Addition. Legal description is the NW 1/4 of the NE 1/4 except the W 200 of the E 400 of the S 251 thereof of Section 18, Township 34, Range 22, Oxford Township.
2. The request of Douglas Becklin, 529 Old North Main Street, Cambridge, MN 55008 & Kari Olson & Heidi Gustavson, 14446 Portland Avenue, Burnsville, MN 55337, to present a preliminary plat of Spirit River Camp. Legal description is the NE 1/4 of the SE 1/4 fct. of Section 31, Township 36, Range 23, Cambridge Township.
3. The request of JC Homes Inc. Joe Charles, P.O. Box 232, Cambridge, MN 55008, to present a preliminary plat of Northwind Acres. Legal description is the SE 1/4 of SE 1/4 & the E 1/2 of the NE 1/4 of the SE 1/4 of Section 1, Township 35, Range 23, Isanti Township.
4. The request of Craig Mortenson, 4453 Highway 95 NE, Cambridge, MN 55008, for a conditional use permit for an automobile or vehicular repair shop. Legal description is Pt. of the SE 1/4 of the SW 1/4 of Section 36, Township 36, Range 23, Cambridge Township.
5. To consider changes to the Rural Retail Tourism Ordinance.
6. To consider updating Onsite Septic Treatment Systems regulations.
Isanti County Zoning Administrator
Published in the
Isanti County News
November 27, 2013