An expert panel will address the current state, trends, statistics, signs and symptoms of adolescent addiction, access to care providers, prevention measures, and this issue’s impact on education and community during a forum from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Nov. 18 at the Cambridge Medical Center Foundation Room.
The program is free, but registration is requested. To register call 763-688-8419. There will also be time for a question and answer session.
The official name of the forum is “Know the Truth: Prevent adolescent drug and alcohol use.
Panel of experts include:
• Chris Caulk, Isanti County Chief Sheriff Deputy.
• Jesse Peck, Cambridge-Isanti School District School Liaison Officer.
• Dr. Dale Berry and Scott TenNapel, Cambridge Medical Center Behavioral Health Services.
• John Zahn, EMT Allina Transportation.
• Rebecca Fuller, Oakland Area Learning Center.