The Cambridge Public Library is now accepting clean, gently used books, CDs and DVDs for a book sale sponsored by the Friends of the Cambridge Library.
The Library will accept items for children, teens and adults. Those wishing to donate items may bring them to the Circulation Desk of the Cambridge Public Library at 244 South Birch St. Items will be accepted through Tuesday, Nov. 12. Items may only be dropped off during open hours at the Cambridge Public Library. The book sale will be held Nov. 14, 15, and 16 at the Cambridge Library. Times will be announced at a later date. Bring items in smaller bags and boxes so they can be easily moved.
The library accepts new or gently used:
• Hardcover and paperback books.
• Media materials (DVD, CD, audiobooks) in good condition.
• Magazines (newer than two years)
• Current textbooks (newer than five years)
The library does not accept the following materials:
• Cassette tapes
• Magazines that are older than two years
• Reader’s Digest condensed books
• Vinyl records
• Dirty, damaged or moldy materials
• Used textbooks that are older than five years
If you would like a donation receipt, ask the person who accepts your donation. The Library cannot place a value on your donation, but can indicate what you donated. For more information, contact the Cambridge Library at 763-689-7390 x15.