September 19, 2013
The Isanti County Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on Thursday, October 10th, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. in the County Board Room of the Isanti County Government Center, 555 – 18th Avenue SW, Cambridge, MN 55008 to consider the following requests:
1. The request of Eric & Nicole Schneider, 4242 285th Avenue NW, Isanti, MN 55040, to present a preliminary plat of Schneider Distillery. Legal description is the North 513.20 feet of Govt. Lot 2 of Section 31, Township 35, Range 24, Bradford Township.
2. The request of Blue Chip Consulting, Inc., 14505 43rd Avenue N, Plymouth, MN 55446 & Joel Quimby & William Bergmann, 18152 233rd Avenue NW, Big Lake, MN 55309, to present a preliminary plat of Wilderness Ponds Second Addition. Legal description is Outlot A Wilderness Ponds & the West 362 of the South 601.53 of the SE 1/4 of the NE 1/4 of Section 18, Township 35, Range 25, Spencer Brook Township.
3. A continuation of the request of David & Susan Vigstol, 27499 Furman Street NE, North Branch, MN 55056, for a conditional use permit for a rural retail tourism business for retreats, crafting, weddings or receptions. Legal description is the W 1/2 of the E 1/2 of the N 1/2 of SW 1/4 of the NW 1/4 of Section 2, Township 34, Range 22, Oxford Township.
4. The request of Mark A. Larson, 3197 261st Avenue NW, Isanti, MN 55040, for a conditional use permit for an automobile or vehicular repair shop. Legal description is Pt. of the NW 1/4 of the SW 1/4 of Section 9, Township 34, Range 24, Stanford Township.
5. The request of New Hope Community Church Cambridge, 145 2nd Avenue SE, Cambridge, MN 55008, for a conditional use permit for a church and little league baseball complex within the shoreland district. Legal description is Pt. of Govt. Lot 1 of Section 35, Township 36, Range 23, Cambridge Township.
Isanti County Zoning Administrator
Published in the
Isanti County News
September 25, 2013