Seven talented Anoka-Ramsey Community College students have been cast in the Cambridge Campus production of The Last Night of Ballyhoo scheduled to hit the stage Feb. 28 at 7:30 p.m., March 1 and 2 at 7:30 p.m. and March 3 at 2 p.m.
The cast includes:
• Kacie Lien-Rubbert, graduate of Braham High School: Boo Levy
• David Bonine IV, graduate of Cambridge-Isanti High School: Peachy Weil
• John Archila, graduate of Cambridge-Isanti High School: Adolph Freitag
• Devon Mlinar, PSEO student from Cambridge-Isanti High School: Joe Farkas
• Kathy Cole, graduate of Golden West Farifield High School (California): Rheba Freitag
• Hannah Seline-Wagner, PSEO student from Insight School of Minnesota Online Learning: Sunny Freitag
• Serena Lee, PSEO student: Lala Levy
More About the Production
Last Night of Ballyhoo by Alfred Uhry (also author of Driving Miss Daisy) is set in Atlanta on the eve of the premiere of the movie Gone with the Wind in 1939. The play focuses on a family that gets pulled apart and then mended together with plenty of comedy, romance and revelations along the way. Events take several unexpected turns as the characters face where they come from and are forced to deal with who they really are.
The Anoka-Ramsey production of Last Night of Ballyhoo will be directed by theatre faculty member Lisa Weaver.
Tickets are $8 in advance at the college bookstore, online at webs.AnokaRamsey.edu/theatre (Buy Tickets Now), or at the door an hour prior to the performance.