Re-elected Mayor Patricia Carlson, council member Vicky Ethen, and council member Jeremy Kunshier were sworn in at the Braham City Council meeting on Monday, Jan. 7.
In other action, the council:
• Accepted PICK Properties, LCC Letter of Intent to purchase Lot 2, Block 1, Braham Industrial Park, Braham, MN with the exception of the TIF financing contingent upon review by the City Attorney.
• Changed Police Officer Erik Anderson from part-time to full-time status effective Jan. 1.
• Reviewed Mayor Carlson’s 2013 appointments and delegations.
• Approved payment of the Northern Technology Initiative 2013 annual membership dues of $750.
• Approved payment of the Initiative Foundation pledge of $650.
• Accepted the rotating treasury position for the East Central Cable Commission.
• A public hearing for the new Small Cities Development Program (SCDP) Housing & Commercial Rehab Grant Application will be held at 7 p.m. on Feb. 5 at Braham City Hall followed by the regular city council meeting.