The winners of the 2012 Isanti Lighting Contest have been announced, so be sure to drive around Isanti and check out the best of the lighted displays around town.
Randy and Danel Geving’s house at 600 North Brookview Lane won Most Elegant, while Bryant Lentsch took the prize for Most Unique at 310 Elm Street SW, and Shane and Margaret Jaynes of 608 Dogwood Street won for Best Use of Clear Lights.
Rendezvous Coffee on Co. Rd. 5 and Dahlin Avenue won the contest for businesses.
Check out other light displays at the following addresses:
• Kelly Kane, 409 Whiskey Road N.
• Justin Zeis, 808 Isanti Parkway
• Vaughn & Kelly Ihrke, 1105 Hillcock Street NW
• Milton Kleven, 111 5th Avenue SW
• Colin and Krista Dickey and Mike Rice, 904 Wendover Street NE
• George and Emily Hill, 913 Wendover Street NE
• Linda Wright, 719 North Brookview Lane
• Pat and Rich Pieles, 207 Brookview Court
• Doug and Bonita Rowert, 510 Birch Street SW
• Mary Gleason, 1103 Birch Street SW
• Loren Rydlund, 807 11th Avenue SW
• Ruth Anne Larson, 311 8th Avenue
• Rick and Mary Baumgartner, 800 5th Avenue SW
• Ashley LeVesseur, 1102 3rd Avenue SW
• Monroe Lindgren, 27830 University Avenue NW