Braham Pie Day Art Show winners announced
The Braham Pie Day Art Show was held this year at the East Central Regional Arts Council office on Main Street. It was a wonderful show, with almost 300 visitors viewing the Pie Art.
It was difficult to choose the winners, but after long consideration, here are the results:
Adults 1st Place
• 2-dimentional: Renee King, “Where’s the Whipped Cream?” soft pastels;
• 3-dimentional: B.T. Johnson, “‘4’ and 20 Blackbirds” aluminum and carved wood
Kids 1st Place
• Julia McCarthy, “Braham Pie Fashionista” colored pencil
Adults 2nd Place
• 2-D: Kim Bitzer, “I Dream in Rhubarb” pencil
• 3-D: Susan Severson, “A Pie-Fect Ending” mosaic
Kids 2nd Place
• Karla Herman, “It’s Traditional” pencil
• Adult – B.T. Johnson, “ ‘4’ and 20 Blackbirds”
• Kids – Julia Mc Carthy, “Braham Pie Fashionista”
Thank you to all of the Artists who entered their pieces in the Braham Pie Day Art Show. They appreciate your support and talent, and they look forward to seeing even more Pie Art entrants next year.
The show is on display at the Park Café in Braham until Aug. 30. They hope you can go and view the artwork, and have a piece of pie while you’re there.