Many fun events planned in November at SACS
Here at SAC’s we have a busy week ahead of us. We just mailed out our November/December newsletter, so if you aren’t on our list, please call so we can get you signed up. Cost is $10 per year.
Here are some of our upcoming activities we don’t want you to miss:
• Monday, Nov. 7, 12:30-1:30 p.m.: Lisa Krahn from 7 County Federation will be here to speak about information on Medical/Medicare Part C and Part D Health Drug Plans and the changes for 2012. Come with questions.
• Wednesday, Nov. 9, 8:30 a.m.: Board the Bus at City Center Mall in Cambridge to go “Out and About Shopping and Lunch” in St. Cloud.
• Thursday, Nov. 10, 11:15 a.m.: Blood Pressure Checks. 12:30 p.m.: “500” cards.
• Friday, Nov. 11, 8-9 a.m.: Friday Breakfast Club. Everyone is welcome. Best priced breakfast in town.
• Monday, Nov. 14: 11-noon. Flu Shots. To sign up call 763-689-6555.