The Wishes & Dreams Foundation will hold a “Dare To Dream Holiday Pageant/Talent Show and Stuff the Bus Fundraiser” on Saturday, Nov. 19, at Spectacular Events Banquet Center in Isanti.
The doors open at 9 a.m., with the show beginning at 10 a.m. The Stuff The Bus Toy-Gift Drive will happen in the parking lot while the fundraiser is going on. People can drop of new items for all ages, gift cards and/or financial donations.
General Admission tickets for people just wanting to watch the show are $10.
General Admission guests that want to participate in the door prizes need to raise a minimum of $50. General Admission/Door Prize Tickets: Pay what you feel it is worth to watch the show and then for every $50 you raise and turn in at the door on Nov. 19 you will earn a door prize ticket. (Example: Raise $200, earn 4 tickets)
Price of All General Admission tickets include:
• Pageant/Fashion Show
• Participant Talent Show
• Performance by Miss Minnesota High School
• Performances by In His Steps Ballet
• Photo opportunities with Mrs. Minnesota, Miss Minnesota
• Photo opportunities with Miss Minnesota Teen, Miss MN Collegiate
• Photo opportunities and visit with Santa & Mrs. Claus
Door Prizes include an iPAD 2, Dyson Vacuum and more, and are updated frequently on the Wishes & Dreams Facebook page at www.facebook.com/WishesDreamsFoundation.
It’s not too late to participate in the Pageant. All participants will receive a crown and sash. Registration forms can be found online at www.WishesDreamsFoundation.org.
Wishes & Dreams founder, Jennifer Ryan, said she is still trying to reach out to businesses that want to sponsor the Foundation with a financial donation or product donations, and is still trying to recruit participants.
The mission of the Wishes & Dreams Foundation is to:
• Increase individual’s participation in sports, performing arts and educational growth by eliminating costs as a burden through scholarships.
• To enrich the lives & promote self sufficiency of youth & their immediate family experiencing hardship through homeless prevention, emergency food, clothing, medical & crisis grants.
• To promote independence, self-confidence, and to embrace the community through mentoring, volunteering and outreach.
Wishes & Dream are looking for businesses and individuals interested in making financial contributions to help the Foundation’s programs.
Financial contributions can be mailed to Wishes & Dreams Foundation, P.O. Box 282, Isanti MN 55040 or by calling 763-444-4000. All donations are tax deductible and charitable receipts will be provided upon request.
For more information, contact Jennifer Ryan at [email protected] or visit www.WishesDreamsFoundation.org.