Center will be closed for approximately one month
The WillowBridge Center, A Place for Healthy Living, suffered a water main break on Saturday, Aug. 6, flooding the building, leaving extensive damage.
WillowBridge is fortunate and blessed that no one was injured during the flooding and the evacuation of the building.
The following appointments are available at their old Ashland location: (220 Ashland St. South, Cambridge): Massage Therapy, Waxing Services (at a discounted rate), Acupuncture, Reflexology and Gift Certificates.
The following departments are closed for approximately one month: Salon-they will be taking special orders for Aveda Products; Fitness; Boutique; Bead Shop and Facials.
If you are a SAVVY client, your expiration date will be extended.
If you have any questions/concerns or appointments with the following Affiliates, call them directly:
• Cambridge Chiropractic: 763-689-2462
• Classical Homeopathy, Beth Kndutson-Spears: 763-552-4325
• Epona Counseling, Dawn Brennan: 612-390-6232
• Total Wellness Coaching, Julie Page: 763-443-6403
• Counseling and Assessment Testing, Dr. Tammy Rhine: 763-377-3269
• Natural Health Design, Dr. Sheryl Ford: 651-263-7623
WillowBridge is remaining positive and hopeful that they will be back at 807 North Main Street soon. They value all of you, and thank the community for the outpouring of support during this challenging time. Email [email protected] or call 763-552-6161 with any questions of concerns.