Give & Take Free for All at First Baptist
Give & Take Free For All will be held Saturday, May 14, from 9 a.m. to noon at First Baptist Church, Cambridge.
Here’s how it works: No money will change hands, the idea is to give away items you’re not using and/or get items you need. Most of us have things that our kids have grown out of, but don’t want to store or sell them, or can’t take on the expense of getting the next size.
They only a few rules to follow:
1. Only donate items that are in new or gently used condition; clean and untattered.
2. They are only accepting Spring/Summer items.
3. Donation drop off times are: Monday, May 9 through Thursday, May 12 at the New Hope Office, 370 S. Main St., Cambridge, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. or Friday, May 13, at First Baptist Church.
4. There is no need to donate anything in order to participate. Please take what you need as a gift.
5. They will also be accepting non-perishable food donations for the food shelf.
Gifting Ideas (including, but not limited to) include shorts, t-shirts, tanks, light jackets, swim suits, outdoor toys/games, skates, skateboards, bikes, sweatshirts, long pants/shirts, etc, gently used clean toys, puzzles with all the pieces, blankets, and maternity wear. All genders/sizes accepted. No pillows, stuffed animals, or undergarments.
Call if you have furniture/household items. For more information or want to volunteer, contact email@example.com 763-412-9362 or firstname.lastname@example.org 612-290-9822.