Cambridge Campus open house April 19
High school seniors, returning college students and adults looking to start and stay competitive in their careers, mark your calendars now. Anoka-Ramsey Community College is hosting two open houses: Tuesday, April 19, 6 – 7:30 p.m. at the Cambridge Campus and Thursday, April 21, 6 – 8 p.m. at the Coon Rapids Campus.
These open houses are packed with information about degree and program options that can launch or redirect a career into fast-growing job markets. There will also be campus tours, meetings with admissions and financial aid representatives and visits with faculty members and student and campus activity groups. No advance reservations are needed.
Attendees can learn about Anoka-Ramsey’s certificate, two-year and fast-track professional training options such as:
• Associate in Arts degrees
• Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC)
• Art, Music, Theatre & English programs
• Business, Accounting, Management & Leadership programs
• Computers: Networking, Programming, Software & Technology programs
• Education & Social Services programs
• Engineering, Applied Engineering (Biomedical) & Mathematics programs
• Fitness, Health, Integrative Health & Healing, Nursing & Physical Therapist Assistant programs
• Life and Physical Sciences programs
To learn more about your educational options at Anoka-Ramsey Community online, visit www.AnokaRamsey.edu.